Experienced Trial Attorneys | Aggressively Fighting For You
Young Law Offices, PLLC is a small general practice law firm located in Raleigh, NC and dedicated to serving our clients. We offer affordable solutions and specialized legal analysis. Our attorney and staff are well versed in each aspect of the law and will provide professional, individualized, and courteous legal services. The hallmark to our firm is the commitment to efficient problem-solving and accessibility to our attorney and staff members.
Our Practice Areas Include:
- Family Law
- Federal and State Criminal Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Personal Injury (Auto Accidents)
- Document Preparation
The firm also regularly handles a host of other matters, including:
- Estate Probates
- IRS Criminal Tax Cases
- NC Department of Revenue Criminal Tax Cases
- IRS and NC Department of Revenue Tax Audits
If you've decided to meet with an attorney then you've accomplished an important first step. Now it's time to make sure that the meeting is as productive as possible and that both you and the attorney can have an honest conversation about your options. Sounds easy, but there are a couple of things you shouldn't forget.
- Make copies of everything you're going to need to take with you to the attorney's office. Keep the originals together somewhere safe and put the copies in a large envelope or folder.
- Make sure you schedule plenty of time for the meeting. Although there are only so many types of situations an attorney can help you with, the details and complexity of individual cases varies widely and you will want to have enough time to thoroughly discuss your problem and your options.
- Bring with you a written list of questions. Even for those with great memories, this is important, as there can be a lot to discuss and many people are often nervous when speaking about their problems with an attorney for the first time.
Remember, a little preparation can mean the difference between a successful meeting and a frustrating one.
Family Law Seminar
Young Law Offices will be holding a Family Law Seminar, “Understanding and Coping with the Legal and Emotional Aspects of Separation and Divorce.”
This seminar is held once per month from 6:30PM – 8:00PM at Young Law Offices, 107 Fayetteville St., Ste 200, Raleigh, NC 27601.
For more information, “like,” Young Law Offices on Facebook. SPACE IS LIMITED. There is no change for the seminar, but we ask that you pre-register by emailing email@example.com or call 919-758-8644.
Upcoming Seminar Dates
- January 15, 2013
- February 12, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- April 16, 2013
- May 14, 2013
- June 11, 2013
Young Law Offices, PLLC
107 Fayetteville St., Ste. 200
Raleigh, NC 27601
[Map & Directions]
P: (919) 758-8644
F: (866) 603-4361